Thursday, October 16, 2014

National Southern Belle Day-


Yesterday was National Southern Belle Day. I can't believe I forgot it. I knew it was this week but got my days mixed up. I'm starting to scrapbook the beginning of the year which included: graduation, induction to my Sorority, birthdays and the fun filled moments with my line sisters. Yesterday I traveled across the world to get a gift for a Southern Belle of mine. Her Birthday is coming up and we all know Southern Belle is everything Monogrammed. I will share pictures with you after she receives her gift. :)

What is a Southern Belle you may ask? In my opinion a Southern Belle is a well mannered young woman who loves her family, treats her elders with the utmost respect, a Church going, choir singing, baking beauty, grits eating, debutante, monogrammed everything, thank you note writing, blogging, lemonade drinking, bad mamajamma. 




Southern Belle Quotes | quote # southern belle # south

southern girls like sunshine and sweet tea ...for birdie and mags! @Katie Hrubec Schmeltzer Pollock


... Words of Wisdom, and the world would be a better place if all daughters listened to their mama
Until Next Time
-Southern Inspired Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment