Sunday, November 2, 2014

Friendships Swiftly Pass




I know it’s been a while since my last blog but I’ve been busy and not busy, if that makes any sense. Something has being weighing very heavy on my heart. Throughout your life people come in and out of our lives, and sometimes it’s not in our control. Lately I’ve been questioning myself, is it me?, Did I do something for them to just all of a sudden stop talking to me. It’s weird how you have a friendship and then “poof” it’s gone. It really saddens me because I thought this person and I were close. Yes I know schedules can get busy and maybe a week or two might swiftly pass but two weeks, three weeks, four weeks passed. There was no luck in contacting the person. So then what is there left to do? After a month or so the person finally answered, but it wasn’t the answer I was expecting. Till this day I’m still not sure what’s going on or why things played out the way they did but it’s out of my control. If this has ever happened to you know that yes your feelings will be hurt but all you can do is pray that God shows you the reason and you accept it. Continue to also pray for the friend because you never know what that person is going through.




Happy Sunday

-Southern Inspired Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment