Sunday, October 5, 2014

Saturday FunDay

SATURDAY FUNDAY


Yesterday was such a beautiful day in Houston. It began with a mini photo shoot with my cousin (will post her info later in the post). I love love love taking pictures, it's something that comes natural to me. Little Fact about me: I won the Miss Photogenic Award in my University's Pageant 2 years back. We took the pictures in Vintage Park where the cutest shops, restaurants and boutiques are. The shoot lasted about an hour and was soooooo much fun. Fountains, Stores, and Butterflies were included in the shoot. (Sneak Peek Below). After the shoot was over I changed into something more comfortable and stopped at a small bakery I saw while taking the pictures. The name of the bakery is "TREAT". The bakery was decorated for the fall season and I fell in love. (Did I mention that TREAT is dog friendly). The owner has two of the most precious dogs who are pictured in the bakery. I didn't get much (ONLY 2 CUPCAKES) Italian Cream Cake and Pecan Pie. The cupcakes were lovely and I mean lovely. As the weather is cooling down I cant help but want to be outside all day.


Today is national "DO SOMETHING NICE DAY", did you know? As I left Michael's Craft store I saw they were backed up because of there 50% OFF Halloween sale and decided to move all of their baskets to help them out. It made me feel awesome!! Will you do something nice today?

Until Next Time

- Southern Inspired Belle







How cute are these decorations inside "Treat"?

Left: Italian Cream Cupcake
Right: Pecan Pie Cupcake

Be sure to stop by... YummY!!!


As promised here is my cousin's info:   IG: anikamaya_photography


"Southern Belles always count their blessings, but we should always make our blessings count"

No comments:

Post a Comment