Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November I Haven't Forgot About You. :-)




Hello Everyone,

I have to admit I've been down a little lately. I can't say that a lot of things are changing in my life but a lot of things are changing. Not necessarily things physically, but the people in my life are changing. I have people who have literally fell off the face of the earth and it's been very disturbing. I'm staying prayerful in this change that's happening and keeping in mind that "No weapon formed against me shall prosper". If there's anyone that you're feeling "ill" towards, I advise you to talk to them about it. You'll feel much better and it won't continue to hurt you.

It's still November and I've slacked on my Thankful Post. I believe my last one was on the 6th of November so here we go.

Day 7: I'm thankful for my nephews and nieces. They bring me so much joy especially that baby. Although they make you not want to have kids of your own (LOL), their a pleasure to have around.

Day 8: I'm thankful for a Good Night's Rest. It's always important to relax and not think about anything.

Day 9: I'm thankful for SEAFOOD, I love love love love seafood. I could probably eat seafood all day everyday.

Day 10: I'm thankful for Life's Lesson's. Life throws curve balls at you and you have to be able to maneuver around them. Trouble doesn't last always and that's what's important.

Day 11: I'm thankful for Arts & Crafts. Arts and Crafts keep my mind at ease.

Day 12: I'm thankful for Social Media. As weird as this may seem, Social Media keeps you in contact with a lot of people from Grade School and Long lost family members.

Day 13: I'm thankful for a roof over my head. Daily I pass panhandlers on the street asking for food or money to help them live day to day. And I thank God for allowing me to be covered.

Day 14: I'm thankful for my job. The unemployment rate is very high and I'm thankful that after 8 months, I now have a job.

Day 15: I'm thankful for the Telephone. Communication is key in living life. If we didn't have cell phones or land lines how would we communicate in such a big country.

Day 16: I'm thankful for the different seasons we have. Fall going into Winter is my most favorite, where the leaves are orange yellow and maroon and the wind is crisp. I just love it.

Day 17: I'm thankful for Volunteer opportunities that change people's lives. This Saturday I'm volunteering at the American Diabetes Association walk. My mother, and majority of my family members suffer from this hereditary disease and I'm thankful that there are opportunities out there to change people's lives.

Day 18: I'm thankful for new life. I was recently in the emergency room, A lady walked in and all she said was my water broke. I thought it was so awesome that she was preparing to bring a new life into this world.

Day 19: Today is the 19th of November. I'm thankful for my new diet I'm preparing to embark on. I was told by the doctor that I had too much acid in my stomach and in order to fix the issue I had to change my diet. No more coffee, orange juice, pizza, chili, spaghetti, lemonade, etc.



I hope you enjoyed my thankful post today. Talk to you soon

-Southern Inspired Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment