Sunday, November 30, 2014

Baby Shower & Scrapbooking


Baby Shower Games & Scrap-booking

This past weekend was full of Baby shower games and Scrap-booking my senior year of college. My cousin is welcoming a new baby boy and I was in charge of the games. Here is a picture of my "Pin the Pacifier on the Baby"



I saw this baby on Pinterest and drew it from scratch. Pretty good huh? LOL. Other games we played included "Guess the baby food", "Who knows mommy best", and "What poop is this".Overall we had a lot of fun. 


Scrap-booking has always been a favorite of mine, and with my senior year ending this year what better memories to re-live. I truly miss my senior year and the people in it. Graduating sucks, lol. Here is a picture of my arts and crafts.



Next post is all about Christmas Tree hunting. Can't wait. 




Until Next Time
-Southern Inspired Belle.!!



No comments:

Post a Comment