Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 4-5


Good for myself, my daughter to be Mom one day, and my grands! All around good advice. ;-)



I am behind on my Thankful Posts but I owe you 3. :) I hope you are writing in your Thankful Journals.

November 4:

I am thankful for my Parents. Each of us need a support system, people to lift us up when we are down, people to tell us "you're getting out of hand", people to tell us "it's time for you to get your life together. I'm thankful for my parents raising me into the woman I am today. They allowed me to live the way I wanted to live and let me experiment with life. My mother had me modeling, playing the piano, dancing: ballet, jazz, and tap. My father taught me the importance of taking care of your family, whether helping them physically or emotionally. For Them I am Thankful. 


November 5:

Three months until my birthday :). On this day, I am thankful for my education. Education is everything to me. I love it and I'm all about continuing education. I don't think one can have too much education. 
always love your family through the rough times and the best of times







No comments:

Post a Comment