Friday, December 12, 2014

My Wish List

Christmas is near and I would like to share with you a few things on my wish list. 



These Converse are only $25.99 at your nearest Ross store. They go very well with leggings and a nice sweater on a not so Winter day in December. 

Who doesn't want to stay up to date with the newest technology? Not me.!! The I phone 6 is on my list as well. My I-Phone 5 has been thrown around so much I'm surprised it still works. (LOL). 

My schedule will be Triple busy next year. I'm starting a new job, but I still want to get into the gym. You can be skinny and not be healthy, and I think that's where I'm at now. Skinny and not healthy. My eating habits are all out of wack and I want to get in the hang of exercising and eating the right things. 

Now that list wasn't that bad, was it?. I do want some other things but there small and I think over the next few months I'll purchase them myself. What's on your wish list?



Until next time
-Southern Inspired Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment