Monday, December 22, 2014

Long time no Blog.

OMG!!!! Where have I been? I've truly missed blogging. With the start of my new job and working my old one as well I haven't had any time to just sit and reflect.

The past few weekends have been about Celebrating. As a proud alumni, I went to Texas Southern University's Fall Commencement. Of course I was late because I was running on my own time and had to sneak in because security said it was full to capacity (doubt it). Nevertheless I did see my line sisters walk across the stage and start a new stage in life. Graduation was followed by a a dinner with my line sisters, happy hour and a beautiful program/Christmas Party given by the brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity,inc.

Sunday was church then a graduation party.


I've been making big steps in life and I'm very proud of myself and all I've accomplished.


Until next time
-Southern Inspired Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment